* Our member Nurgül Arıkan won the 3rd Prize at the 39th FISAE Congress Ex-libris Competition Exhibition held in San Francisco, USA. The works of our honorary member Martin R. Baeyens and our members Ayşegül Kıranoğlu, Ayşen Erte, CananBilge, Nazan Sönmez, Nesligül Eröz Hasdemir, Nurten Erdoğan, Meral Özdemir, Yeşim Önde were exhibited. Congratulations and we wish you success.
* In the ex-libris competition themed “Emir Kusturica” organized by the Serbian Vojvodina Ex-libris Association, our members Hasip Pektaş received the Herzegovina Museum Award, Necip Erol Olcay received the Novi Sad Cultural Center Award and Nurten Erdogan received the Vojvodina Archive Award. Congratulations and we wish you success.
* Our member Sinem Algan opened an ex-libris exhibition at Samsun Yeşilyurt AVM on August 20-23. Congratulations and we wish you success.
* Director Erol Çelik prepared the Istanbul Ex-libris Museum documentary as part of the Museum Stories series. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJWQAUpk81E
* Two trips were organized to the Istanbul Ex-libris Museum in May and June under the guidance of Hasip Pektaş. Particularly, the interest of İstinye University students was high.
* Edirne Hasan Rıza Fine Arts High School student Devrim Ali won the Istanbul Ex-libris Association special award in the 2nd Inter-High School Ex-libris Competition organized by Ordu Penpe-İzzet Şahin Fine Arts High School. 223 ex-libris participated in the competition, 6 of them were awarded and 37 of them were exhibited.
* Our member Nurgül Arikan has opened solo ex-libris exhibition in KazakhistanZhubanov University on March 1, 2022. Marziya Zhaksygarna has organized this exhibition. We congratulates them.
* Our honorary member Martin Baeyens received the Professional Jury First Prize at the Serbian Subotica International Ex-libris Competition on “Separation”. Congratulations, we wish you success. IED.
* The 12th Ordinary General Assembly of the Istanbul Ex-libris Association was held on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 13.00. The new Management and Supervisory Boards have been determined as follows. Board of Directors Main: Hasip PEKTAŞ (President), Ayşen ERTE (Vice President), Hatice ÖZ PEKTAŞ (Treasurer), Ozan UYANIK (Clerk), Osman DİNÇ (Member). Substitutes of the Board of Directors: M. Emir FIDAN, Canan BİLGE, Erkin KESKİN, Münevver CİLLOV, Bedia Meral ÖZDEMİR. Supervisory Board Original: Nazan SÖNMEZ (Chairman), Noyan ÜNAL, Betül URAS. Supervisory Board Substitute: Nurten ERDOĞAN, Yeşim ÖNDE, İhsan ÇANAKÇI
* In Konya Necmettin Erbakan University International “Dervish” Yunus Emre Ex-libris Competition, our honor member Martin R. Baeyens received the first prize, our members Ercan Tuna Istanbul Ex-libris Association special award, Nurten Erdoğan honorable mention, Canan Bilge and Ayşen Erte honor certificate. We congratulate our friends wholeheartedly and wish them continued success. IED.
* Our member Zülfikar Sayın opened the “Book Titles” Ex-libris Exhibition at Ankara Detay Art Gallery on December 15, 2021. We sincerely congratulate our artist and wish him continued success. IED.
* 5th International Ex-libris Competition – Istanbul 2022
Istanbul Ex-libris Society, İstinye University and Selçuk Ecza Deposu organized an international ex-libris competition open to artists and designers of all countries in order to bring together and evaluate aesthetic and original ex-libris works, to encourage their artists, to promote and popularize the art of ex-libris.
* Our member Erhun Şengül won the “Grand Prix” grand prize at the 17th International Ex-libris Competition organized by the Lyuben Karavelov Regional Library in Ruse, Bulgaria. We are proud of our country. We congratulate our artist wholeheartedly and wish him continued success. Istanbul Ex-libris Society.
* Our members Canan Bilge, Ayşen Erte, Yeşim Önde, Ayşe Anıl, Meral Özdemir, Gülden Günaydın, Nurgül Arıkan, Ayşe Gül Kıranoğlu, Neriman Pilavoğlu, Betül Uras, Şadan Tülay Öktem, Bedia Meral Özdemir, Nurten Erdoğan’s work Serbia Subotica MKC Nepker He took part in the 5th International Ex-libris Exhibition, which was opened on November 19, 2021 at the Circular Gallery.
* 4th International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition on “Pharmacy, Medicine and Human Health” hosted by Istinye University, Faculty of Communication and organized by Istanbul Ex-libris Association and Selcuk Ecza Deposu, on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 15:00 at İstinye University Opened at Vadi Campus Art Gallery. The exhibition can be seen until 17 December.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş gave an interview titled “Deed of the Book: Ex-libris” within the scope of Istinye University, Faculty of Communication, Visual Communication Department Design Talks on 11.11.2021.
* Aziz Sancar EX-LIBRIS STORY
By Şükrü Ertürk
When the Aziz Sancar Nobel Prize commemorative stamp, published by the PTT in December 2015, was shared on Facebook, many comments were made. With the interesting interpretation of Yusuf Keş, “The best portrait painter in engraving Şükrü Ertürk, a job fell on our teacher, a beautiful engraving will make a stamp for a lifetime”, the perception that a new stamp will be issued must have been created. Unfortunately, this proposal could not be met, could not be realized. Unfortunately, we have not had a printing house that can print taille-douce engraving stamps in Turkey until now, and I had not received a request for a new stamp from the PTT.
In this case, I decided to make Ex-libris in the name of Aziz Sancar. I asked for help from Orhan Bursalı, a close friend of Aziz Sancar, writer for Cumhuriyet Newspaper, who wrote the book about the story of Aziz Sancar and Nobel, and attended the award ceremony regarding the visuals I would use. I was very happy when I sent Orhan Bursalı Aziz Sancar with the message that included my idea of making an ex-libris, expressing my visual need, and my ex-libris attached. I received a message from America, with the images attached, with thanks. I started exlibris.
In the book Aziz Sancar and the Road to Nobel, his life story that started in Mardin and continued in Istanbul and later in the USA, his family, his student years, his research at the university, the difficulties he faced, his successes, his struggle against his rivals, his patience in scientific research it was very impressive.
He was expressing his patriotism with the sentence “I am the Artifact of the Republic of Turkey, I am loyal to Atatürk and the principles of the Republic”, and proved his patriotism by donating the Nobel’s gold medal to the Anıtkabir museum. He was proving his commitment to Anatolian culture by naming his award-winning article “Yunus Emre Epic”. He showed his consistent, scientistic attitude towards the Central Bank, demanding that the wrongly drawn DNA helix on the reverse of the 5 TL banknote be corrected.
I thought in many ways how to visualize this amazing success story, strong personality. I looked at the videos explaining it, the visuals of DNA repair. I found the majestic portrait I needed online. In the photo, it was as if his left eyelid had drooped due to the ailment. In other photos, the eyes looked healthy. I straightened my eyelid and directed my gaze towards the viewer.
I gave priority to portraits in my designs, placing Seljuk starry motifs in the background, as I was of the opinion that portraits would provide the best personal belonging in ex-libris. Aziz Sancar’s portrait, when the hexagonal helices in the DNA repair model overlapped with the six-armed Seljuk starling, the two main images of the design became clear. The electron microscope he used in his research and experiments at nanoscale and the light collider called synchotron, and Yunus Emre’s lines “Step by step forward / Into five realms / Eighteen thousand hijabs / I passed in a mountain”, which coincided with his journey on the DNA mountain, were other visuals.
I mixed all this in my mind. In the sketches I made in pencil and later in the computer environment, the vertical axis symmetrical design dominated. The portrait on the main axis continued with the negative lines with a six-star star on the right side, I put the portraits of his parents in the hexagons. The starlings moved to the left of the portrait, turning into a mountain of DNA as it descended. The negative striation helix emerging from it merged into the DNA repair pattern. I placed the mini portraits of Aziz Sancar in two circles on the DNA mountain in this section. Below I placed a network of brain cells around the circular DNA repair model. On the right side, under the shoulder, the six-point star continued with positive lines around the Nobel medal. I placed Ayyıldız on the middle axis, Yunus Emre’s first stanza on the road below, and the light collider in elliptical appearance on top of that. A single line ex-libris Aziz Sancar writing at the bottom, my ŞE logo at the bottom.
I sent this design to Aziz Sancar to get his opinions and thoughts. He expressed his appreciation and thanks. When I suggested adding Atatürk’s signature, I got the answer that would be great. The first stage has been finalized.
After the copper mold was prepared for engraving, each unit in the design was individually transferred and engraved. Linear perspective was applied so that the portrait could be in the foreground. The lines, letter lengths, line thicknesses and depths of the poem were processed with a certain transition. The relationship between lines and tonal values was checked with proof prints made with one color. At the end of the engraving process, color proof prints were started. It was taken into account that the colors and tonal values were compatible with the story. Eight different inks were rubbed into their parts from dark to light and cleaned with small plastic spatulas. The specially coated paper of Hahne Mühle was printed with the meticulousness of banknotes. All these transactions took place over a period of 18 months.
The first rehearsal edition of this ex-libris, which is a gift from my heart to Aziz Sancar, the work of Atatürk’s Turkey, in return for his achievements, coincided with Atatürk’s commemoration day on November 10, I shared it on Facebook. Then I made 10 original prints and sent them to America.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş received a “Special Award / Diploma” in the Lithuanian Trakai 700-International Ex-libris Competition.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş’s interview with Savaş Kalafat on “Ex-libris, Education, Museum” in Business Turk Channel Magazine took place. August 2021, Issue: 6
* IED President Hasip Pektaş had an interview with Savaş Kalafat on “Ex-libris, Education, Museum” on Business Türk Channel TV. August 2021.
* A room titled “EXLIBRIS / EX-LIBRIS” has been opened in ClubHose, the new social media platform. Informative posts about ex-libris were made. The last post title was “Ex-libris, Design, Book, Collection and Museum”.
* Ex-libris of our members who show interest and send their works are shared on our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/5881049786. Posts will be shared as they arrive.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş presented a statement titled “Ex-libris as a Communication Object” as the Guest of Honor at the International Communication and Art Symposium on September 4, 2021.
* Konya Necmettin Erbakan University, Faculty of Fine Arts and Architecture, organized the International Ex-libris Competition themed “Dervish” Yunus Emre. The Istanbul Ex-libris Association will also give a special award in the competition, whose deadline is October 30, 2021.
* Klaus Rödel, Director of the Danish Frederikshavn Ex-libris Museum, regularly gives news and shares about the world of ex-libris with the title of “FISAE Newsletter”. We regret that the president and secretary of FISAE has not been able to activate the website until today, and we thank Klaus Rödel for his devoted effort. “FISAE Newsletters” are regularly shared on https://www.facebook.com/groups/5881049786.
* Our member Erkin Keskin opened an Ex-libris Exhibition at the Danish Frederikshavn Ex-libris Museum between 28.08-16.10.2021. https://frederikshavnkunstmuseum.dk/udstilling/erkin-keskin
* Our members Ayşe Anıl, Nurten Erdoğan, Bedia Meral Özdemir took part in the 4th International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition organized by Largo Art Gallery in Varna, Bulgaria.
* A Zoom panel titled “Ex-libris Research” was held with the participation of Gökhan Okur, Salih Denli, Sezin Türk Kaya and İsmail Aslan, moderated by IED President Hasip Pektaş. 18.04.2021, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIpNBRNAJMM&t=3078s
* IED President Hasip Pektaş had an Instagram interview with Hülya Küpçüoğlu on the subject of “Deed of the Book: Ex-libris”. 19.04.2021. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af_j6a7PitI
* Personal exlibris exhibitions of IED members Alperen Güldü, Tezcan Bahar, Erkin Keskin, Ercan Tuna, Mehmet Aslan, Nurgül Arıkan, Salih Denli, Hatice Öz Pektaş and Hasip Pektaş were exhibited at X-HALL VIRTUAL ART GALLERY. http://x-hall.gen.tr/TR,2135/ekslibris12.html
* IED President Hasip Pektaş held an “Ex-libris” seminar and workshop for Ümraniya Emrullah Turanlı Primary School students. He had 100 students in the 8-12 age group make ex-libris. 11.03.2021
* Our members Vedat Çolak, Burçin Demir, Ayşen Erte, Serpil Güvendi Kaptan, Musa Köksal, Hasip Pektaş, Hatice Öz Pektaş and Sezin Türk Kaya participated in the “100 Artists, 100 Ex-libris Exhibition on the 100th Anniversary of the National Anthem”. Küçükçekmece Municipality, Cennet Culture and Art Center, Istanbul, 12.03-04.2021.
*IED Board Member Ayşen Erte asked Memory Kadıköy group “What is Ex-libris?” He gave a seminar titled 07.03.2021
* IED President Hasip Pektaş, Prof. “From the World of Ex-libris” with Martin R. Baeyens. Zoom interview titled. 07.03.2021
* IED President Hasip Pektaş had an Instagram conversation with Neslihan Kılıç on “The Deed of the Book: Ex-libris”. 14.01.2021
* IED President Hasip Pektaş gave a seminar to Dynamic Employees on “The Title Deed of the Book: Ex-libris”. 13.01.2021
* IED President Hasip Pektaş, Instagram Conversation with Serli Seta Nişanyan on “The Deed of the Book: Ex-libris”. 23.12.2020. https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJ0L5ABzWv/
* IED President Hasip Pektaş had a youtube conversation with Mehmet Saim Bilge on “The Deed of the Book: Exlibris” on Başkent Postası TV. 26.12.2020. To watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96XVIv_O4Zc&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1rjnOTZu8jFf-zU3OPL25jqgVl1BsaH2S5HHMi3WwCdqmhjPWIWPR74Tk
* Our member Burçin Demir received an award in the 2020 6th International Student Ex-libris Competition organized by the Ukraine Kherson National Technical University in memory of Felix Kider.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş gave a seminar titled “Deed of the Book: Ex-libris” at Taşocağı L:. 18.11.2020
* IED President Hasip Pektaş had an online conversation on the book Ex-libris, Association, Studies, Ex-libris, moderated by Architect Mehmet Berksan, at Arkitera Architecture on September 29, 2020. It can be viewed at this link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xDBW2H8PrA&feature=youtu.be
* Our member Nurgül Arıkan received the first prize in the 2020 Finland Ex-libris Competition. Ayşen Erte, Member of the Board of Directors of IED, received a certificate of honor.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş talked about “The Deed of the Book: Ex-libris” on Üsküdar University TV, Beyond the Lines, on January 3, 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2g9AEnjpsQ
* IED President Hasip Pektaş gave a talk on “Ex-libris” on TRT ArabiTV, Masaic Program on January 8, 2020.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş, IED Board Member Ayşen Erte, our members Şükrü Ertürk and Tezcan Bahar, Ordu Penpe İzzet Şahin Fine Arts High School
They became members of the Jury in the 2nd National Ex-libris Competition between Fine Arts High Schools. April 5, 2020, Army.
* The number of MSc-PhD theses written on “Ex-libris” has reached 19. It is very gratifying. It will come back. http://www.aed.org.tr/tr/tezler/
* IED President Hasip Pektaş, Üsküdar University. He gave a seminar titled “Ex-libris” at the Faculty of Communication. 23.12.2019
* Our member Dr. Ayben Kaynar Tanır held an ex-libris workshop with two separate groups at Ankara Erimtan Archeology and Art Museum. The participants of the workshop, which took place on June 22, 2019 (13 people) and October 12, 2019 (18 people), are ex-libris enthusiasts and love to read, doctors, city planners, retired soldiers, TurkStat experts, interior architects, chemists, teachers, psychologists and museum educators. made up of professional groups. They made ex-libris for their own books with the linoleum (X3) printing technique.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş on TELE1 TV Doğru Career Program on August 9, 2019. He gave an interview on “Professions and Ex-libris”.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş talked about “Ex-libris” and held a workshop in 7 different Secondary Schools within the scope of Fethiye Art Festival on May 6-10, 2019.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş gave a talk on “Ex-libris and Ex-libris Museum” at WOMANTV Long Live Art Program on June 11, 2019.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş gave a talk on “Ex-libris” on 24 April 2019 at TRT2 Hayat Art Program.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş gave a seminar on “Ex-libris” and held a workshop at Istanbul Neslin Changing Voice Schools on April 8, 2019.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş gave a seminar and held a workshop on “The Sign of Ownership of Books: Ex-libris” at Istanbul Aydın University on February 14, 2019.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş gave a seminar on “What is Ex-libris” at Nişantaşı University on 13 February 2019.
* Our member Şükrü Ertürk opened a Personal Ex-libris Exhibition at Bursa Merinos Atatürk Congress and Culture Center on 14 June 2019.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş and our Members Şükrü Ertürk, Sezin Türk Kaya, Bursa Culture, Art and Tourism Foundation International Ex-libris Competition became members of the Jury. April 5, 2018, Bursa.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş, Eastern Mediterranean University. and Polish University of Silesia. Became a Jury Member in the International Ex-libris Competition, 01.11.2019, TRNC
* IED President Hasip Pektaş opened a Digital Ex-libris Exhibition. Communication Fac. Art Gallery Uskudar-Istanbul. 2-12 May 2019
* Under the chairmanship of IED Board Member Ayşen Erte, in cooperation with Cem Aggelos Üstüner (Pinelo Art Gallery), a Printmaking and Ex-libris Exhibition will be opened at the “Design Festa Gallery” in Tokyo, Japan, between 01-03 March 2019. The exhibition jury includes Ayşen Erte, Hasip Pektaş, Hatice Öz Pektaş, Melihat Tüzün and Şükrü Ertürk.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş opened a personal “Ex-libris Exhibition” at Kadıköy Gallery Mod Art Gallery. He did a workshop.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş opened a personal “Exlibris Exhibition” at Ankara Detay Art Gallery. He did a workshop.
* Our member Necip Erol Olcay took part in the 4th International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition of the Istanbul Ex-libris Association.
* Our member Necip Erol Olcay took part in the Greek Chios (Kios) Art Festival Paper Works (Exlibris) Exhibition.
*A large group of our members and their relatives attended the 37th FISAE International Ex-libris Congress held in Prague, Czech Republic on 28 August-2 September 2018. Participants: Fatma AKBAŞOĞLU, Ayfer AKBAŞOĞLU, Ayse ANIL, Nurgül ARIKAN, Canan BİLGE, İlhan BİLGE, Semiha BİNZET, Nurten ERDOĞAN, Ayşen ERTE, Sirri Doğu ERTE, Gülden GÜNAYDIN, Ayşegül KIRANOĞLU, Ahmet Selçuk KIZILIŞIKTEM, TIZILISIKTEM PEKTAŞ, Hatice ÖZ PEKTAŞ, Meral ÖZDEMİR, Neriman PILAVOĞLU, Nazan SÖNMEZ, Ayfer TOMBUL, Betül URAS
* The FISAE membership application of the Istanbul Ex-libris Academy Association was accepted at the delegate meeting at the 37th FISAE International Ex-libris Congress in Prague. 1 September 2018.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş joined the jury of the 9th International Ex-libris and Miniprint Competition on “Baltic Sea Animals” in Gdansk, Poland, 09 July 2018.
* IED and Selcuk Pharmaceutical Warehouse 4th International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition opened, Istanbul, 23 June 2018. Selcuk Ecza Warehouse, Altunizade Mah. Kusbakisi Cad. No: 37, Nakkaştepe – Istanbul.
* 2nd National Ex-libris Congress IED Members Exhibition opened, Selçuk Ecza Deposu, Istanbul, 23 June 2018
* Within the scope of the 2nd National Ex-libris Congress, the “Ex-libris” Panel was held, moderated by Melihat Tuzun, in which Hatice Öz Pektaş, İnanç Ilisulu and Zeliha Kayahan made presentations, 23 June 2018.
* The 2nd National Ex-libris Congress was held at Selcuk Pharmaceutical Warehouse. Abdulkerim Bozan, Ahmet Selçuk Kızılışık, Ayşe Anıl, Ayşe Gül Kıranoğlu, Ayşen Erte, Betül Uras, Canan Bilge, Çiğdem Şenyürek, Durmus Murat Bahar, Emel Uzuner, Güler Yıldız, Hasip Pektaş, Hatice Öz Pektaş, İnanç İlisulu, Kerim Dündar attended the national congress. , Melihat Tüzün, Meral Özdemir, M. Emir Fidan, Nazan Sönmez, Necip Erol Olcay, Neriman Pilavoğlu, Nese Akgündüz, Nurten Erdoğan, Osman Dinç, Ozan Uyanık, Öznur Işir Yarkataş, Serhat Aladağ, Şükrü Ertürk, Tülay Öktem, Vedat Çolak, Zeliha Kayahan attended. Istanbul, 23 June 2018.
* The 4th International Ex-libris Competition was organized with the support of Ahmet and Nezahat Keleşoğlu Foundation, Keskin Color, Ventus Travel, Ermenek Municipality, Şükrü Ertürk, Dinçer Pilgir and Ayşen Erte in cooperation with IED and Selçuk Pharmaceutical Warehouse. 393 artists from 24 countries participated in the competition with 746 works. The jury of the competition where the works of 238 artists were exhibited, Martin R. Baeyens, Ex-libris Artist, Retired Faculty Member, Belgium, Ayşen Erte, Ex-libris Artist, Turkey, Şükrü Ertürk, Ex-libris Artist, Banknote Designer, Turkey, Sonay Gürgen, Selçuk Ecza Deposu A. Ş. Chairman of the Board, Turkey, Hasip Pektaş, Ex-libris Artist, Faculty Member, Turkey was formed. Awards given: First Prize (Ahmet Keleşoğlu); Mauricio Schwarzman, Argentina. Second Prize (Selçuk Pharmaceutical Warehouse); Maya Tcholakova, Bulgaria. Third Prize (Istanbul Ex-libris Association); Nazan Sönmez, Turkey, Special Award (Ermenek Municipality); Snezana Kezele, Serbia, Special Award (Sıtkı M. Erinç / Şükrü Ertürk); Vedat Colak, Turkey. Special Award (Mürşide İçmeli / Dinçer Pilgir); Ozan Uyanık, Turkey. Special Award (engraving Painting Atelier / Ayşen Erte); Alperen Smiled, Turkey.
Honorable Mentions: Zdenek Bugan, Slovakia, Ceyda Güler, Turkey, Adem Yücel, Turkey
Certificate of Honor recipients: Sergiy Hrapov, Ukraine, Marin Gruev, Bulgaria, Ovidiu Petca, Romania, Christine Deboosere, Belgium, Ivan Rusachek, Belarus, Hristo Kerin, Bulgaria, Hristo Naidenov, Bulgaria, Silvana Martignoni, Italy, Vladislav Kvartalnyj, Belarus .
* At the ARTIST 2017 Istanbul Art Fair held at TÜYAP on 4-12 November 2017, the Exhibition of Samples from the Ex-libris Collection of the Istanbul Ex-libris Association was opened in HALL 818B. 86 artists could be accommodated in the 20-meter space allocated. Alexie Bobrusov, Ali Doğan, Alperen Güldü, Anatolia Kalaschnikow, Arkady Pugachevsky, Ayşen Erte, Ayşin Akay, Bogdan Krsic, Canan Güldal, Cem Gül, Christine Deboosere, Diskorides Perez, Dongsheng Zhou, Eduard Georgiev Penkov, Elif Varol Ergenow, Elzbieta Radzikow Erkin Keskin, Eva Farji, Evgeny Bortnikov, Fotini Staphanidi, Frank Ivo van Damme, Gerard Gauaden, Gennady Pugachevsky, Handan Tepe, Hande Özgeldi, Hasip Pektaş, Hatice Öz, Heudwing Pauwels, İlknur Dedeoğlu, İrem Çamlıca, Irina Kazaeva, Ivan Miladinovic, Jiri Brazda, Julian Dimitrov Jordanov, Juri Orlov, Karol Felix, Katarina Vavrova, Katsunori Hamanishi, Konstantin Kalynovych, Krzysztof Marek Bak, Lembit Löhmus, Lukasz Cywicki, Lütfiye Bahar, Marcin Bialas, Marcos Babtiska Varela, Martin Manj Gruev, Baeyens, Mauricio Schvarzman, Mikhail Verkholantsev, Miroslav Houra, H. Müjde Ayan, Mürşide İçmeli, Nazan Tekbaş Tanyu, Nurgül Arıkan, Nurhan Adıgüzel, Oleg Denisenko, Olga Keleynikova, Onur Aşkın, Osman Din ç, Ozan Uyanık, Özden Pektaş Turgut, Özlem Alp, Roman Sustov, Ruslan Vigovsky, Semanur Ayyıldız, Sergey Hrapov, Serpil Güvendi Kaptan, Shigeki Tomura, Sophia Vael, Şükrü Ertürk, Takeshi Katori, Tezcan Bahar, Valentinas Ajauskas, Vedat Çolak, Veselin Damyanos-Ves, Vincenzo Gatti, Vladimir Suchanek, Vladimir Zuev, Wim Zwiers, Wojciech Luczac, Xiaozhuang Dong, Yunus Güneş, Yuri Borovitsky, Yuri Nozdrin, Yuri Borovitsky
* Istanbul Ex-libris Museum was founded in 2008 by Prof. Dr. It came to life with the opportunity of Süleyman Saim Tekcan at IMOGA. It was removed from IMOGA in 2013. Considering that he can live long at the university, Rector Prof. Dr. With the support of Nafiye Güneç Kıyak, she got a home for the second time in a small place in Işık University Maslak Campus. In 2016, Rector Prof. Dr. It was moved to a larger space, to the library entrance where everyone can see it at all times, with Şirin Tekinay’s words “I want to brag about this museum”. The video of the museum was made, the website was designed. His paper titled “A University Museum: Istanbul Ex-libris Museum” was presented at the “Living Museum” conference in New Delhi. Workshops, television programs, magazine interviews were held. However, on September 23, 2017, 12,775 ex-libris collections, 75 ex-libris books, 250 ex-libris catalogs and ex-libris theses were put in a safe warehouse, with the decision of the association’s executive board that a mutual donation agreement could not be signed and that the collection was not safe. The search for a safe terminal for the collection continues.
* Home&Office Concept, Issue: March-April 2017, Page: 70-75, AnadoluJet Magazine, Issue: March 2017, Page: 84-89, yeniduzen.com/ekslibris-laude-ele-alinacak-86939h.htm, begenlenenokumasin.com /edebiyatin-tasarimla-bulustugu-nokta-ekslibris/, e-skop.com/skopbulten/unpossible-muze-museler-ne-gosteriyor/3292, magazines and websites featured “Exlibris, Exlibris Museum and Hasip Pektaş” .
* IED President Hasip Pektaş was introduced with an article titled “Hasip Pektas and Ex libris” in the American Society of Bookplate Collectors & Designers, The Chronicle Volume 16 Number 1 Page: 8-14.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş made an interview with Sadık Gültekin on the NTV “Right Choice” Program on 7 June 2017, on the subject of “Ex-libris and Istanbul Ex-libris Museum”.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş held a seminar and workshop on “Ex-libris” on May 11, 2017, at Rumeli University, Silivri, Istanbul.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş gave an interview on aturknews.TV, Istanbul on 5 April 2017, on “Ex-libris”.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş and Vice President. Hatice Öz Pektaş opened an “Ex-libris Exhibition” at the METU Northern Cyprus Campus Library on March 3, 2017. Kalkanli, TRNC.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş and Vice President. Hatice Öz Pektaş held a seminar and workshop on “Ex-libris” within the scope of mARTFest at METU Northern Cyprus Campus on March 3, 2017. Kalkanli, TRNC.
* Işık University Istanbul Ex-libris Museum was moved to a larger space at the entrance of the Library. With its permanent exhibition of 127 sample ex-libris, over 12,500 collections, 14 theses, dozens of books and hundreds of catalogs, the museum awaits the attention of its enthusiasts 24/7 in Maslak Campus.
* “EX-LIBRIST” International Refereed Journal of Ex-libris, 6th issue is on the air. Articles are awaited for the 7th issue.
* Our member Gülden Günaydın, at the 36th FISAE International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition in Vologda, Russia, Serbia Subotica II. He took part in the International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition and the Istanbul Göktürk-Zekeriyaköy mixed ex-libris exhibition.
* Our member Ayşe Anıl opened a personal Ex-libris Exhibition at the Japanese Art Center and Tuzla Municipality Rumeli Cultural Center in Istanbul; BulgariaXII. At the International Ex Vino – Ex Veritas Ex-libris Competition Exhibition, Poland Glivice XI. International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition, Bulgaria Varna II. International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition, Russia Vologda 36th FISAE International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition and Serbia Subotica II. He took part in the International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition. Subotica II. He received the 1st place plaque in the International Ex-libris Competition. He took part in the Istanbul Arkeopera and Gallery Compass Mixed Ex-libris Exhibitions.
* Our member Mustafa Cevat Atalay, organized by Largo Art Gallery in Varna, Bulgaria. He took part in the International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition, the Tarptautine Vilniaus Ex-libris Biennial Exhibition at Kazys Varnelis House Museum in Lithuania, and the Bosco Stregato Enchanted Woods International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition in Italy.
* Our member Neşe Tekin Akgündüz, II. Participated in Serbia Ex-libris Competition Exhibition.
* Our member Vedat Çolak exhibited his Ex-libris Collection at Gallery Mosa in Kayseri on 18 March-15 April 2016.
* “EX-LIBRIST” International Refereed Journal of Ex-libris took place in ULAKBİM Magazine Park. It is now evaluated within the scope of ULAKBİM TR Index Journals, which are in the application criteria for Associate Professorship.
* Our member Tezcan Bahar, II. International Exlibris Exhibition, Palette Gallery, Varna – Bulgaria, II. International Exlibris Exhibition, Asparuhov Art Gallery, Varna – Bulgaria, II. International Exlibris Exhibition, National School of Art “Dobri Hristov”, Varna – Bulgaria, II. International Exlibris Exhibition, Largo Art Gallery, Varna – Bulgaria, International Exhibition Ex Libris Manifestation Short Form Signature, Menderes Gallery Cultural Center, Apatin – Serbia, VIII. International Exlibris Exhibition, Gdansk – Poland, XVI. International Biennale Of Small Graphic Forms and Exlibris, Ostrów Wielkopolski – Poland, 36th FISAE International Exlibris Congress Exhibition, Vologda – Russia, Guangzhou International Exlibris and Mini-Prints Biennial Exhibition, Guangzhou – Rep. of China. XI. He participated in the International Graphic Competition for ExLibris, Gliwice – Poland exhibitions.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş announced Turkey’s candidacy, together with its comprehensive program, for the 38th FISAE International Ex-libris Congress to be held in 2020 at the 36th FISAE International Ex-libris Congress in Vologda, Russia, on August 26, 2016. But, unfortunately, the fact that he had not held a congress for 38 years and that there were terrorist attacks in Turkey, England won.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş attended the FISAE Presidents Ex-libris Exhibition as part of the 36th FISAE International Ex-libris Congress on August 23, 2016 in Vologda, Russia.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş held a seminar and workshop on “Ex-libris” on March 27, 2016, within the scope of the Istanbul Contemporary Life Support Association Kadıköy Branch “From Art to Life” project.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş held a seminar and workshop on “Ex-libris” on 19 April 2016 at Istanbul Vehbi Koç Foundation Koç Private High School.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş introduced the “Işık University Istanbul Ex-libris Museum” in the NTV Right Choice Program on April 20, 2016.
* IED Board Members Hatice Öz Pektaş and Hasip Pektaş joined the Southern Rotary Club, U.R. on 19-22 May 2016. Within the scope of the 2430th Regional Conference, they opened an “Ex-libris” Exhibition at Calista Luxury Resort Hotel Belek.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş, on 20 May 2016, Southern Rotary Club, U.R. Within the scope of the 2430th Regional Conference, he gave a seminar titled “Eclibris or from the library of …” at Calista Luxury Resort Hotel Belek and held a workshop with club members.
* IED Board Members Hatice Öz Pektaş and Hasip Pektaş opened a personal ex-libris exhibition at XLY M0MA Museum in Chengdu, Republic of China, on 25 December 2016.
* The website of Istanbul Ex-libris Association has been renewed by Osman Dinç, our member and Visual Communication Design Lecturer. http://www.aed.org.tr In addition, the website for Işık University Istanbul Ex-libris Museum was designed and published. http://ekslibris.isikun.edu.tr/
* Our Member and Visual Communication Tas. Plenty. A promotional film for Işık University Istanbul Ex-libris Museum was prepared and broadcast by Lecturer Cem Gül. https://youtu.be/XPdvjRdDpk4
* Member of our Board of Directors and Visual Communication Bill. Plenty. Head Assoc. International peer-reviewed Online Ex-libris Journal was published under the editorship of Hatice Öz. The third issue of the journal, which contains articles in English and Turkish, and meets an important need for ex-libris, has been published. http://exlibrist.net/index.php/exlibrist Articles are expected from our members for the fourth issue.
* The ex-libris exhibition, which includes 252 ex-libris works by 158 artists, was opened by the Istanbul Ex-libris Association at Largo Art Gallery in Varna, Bulgaria, on 16-29 June 2015.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş presented the statement “A University Museum: Istanbul Ex-libris Museum” at the 8th International Conference titled “Museums as Social Spaces” held in New Delhi, India on 7-9 August 2015. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRk4U2MOezQ
* IED President Hasip Pektaş opened an Ex-libris Exhibition at the Guancheng Art Museum of the Republic of China between October 15 and November 15, 2015, and held 4 ex-libris workshops, one of which was at the university.
* Our member Durmus Bahar gave an “Ex-libris” interview on May 6, 2015, within the scope of Medipol University Science Festival, and opened an Ex-libris Exhibition.
* IED Board Members Hatice Öz and Hasip Pektaş examined the world’s largest ex-libris museum, the Denmark Frederikshavn Ex-libris Museum, on July 21, 2015, and had an interview with Klaus Rödel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GexaaLvE7vU
* IED President Hasip Pektaş presented a statement titled “Işık University Istanbul Ex-libris Museum” at the 2nd International Conference of University Museums Association of Boğaziçi University on May 8-29, 2015.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş held an Ex-libris Workshop on January 5-6, 2015 within the scope of Erzurum Atatürk University Fine Arts Faculty “20th Year Activities in Education”. Istanbul Ex-libris Association Exhibition was opened.
* Our member Osman Dinç received the First Prize in the category of CGD at the Moscow 3rd Young Ex-libris Artists competition in 2015.
* XI on “Heritage” organized by the Bulgarian Lüben Karavelov Regional Library. Our member Ozan Uyanık was nominated for an award at the International Ex-libris Competition, Tezcan Bahar and Lütfiye Aydoğdu Bahar were exhibited.
* Our member İnci Polyneşeli took an exhibit at the 1st International Ex-libris Triennial in Russia Yelabuga and was admitted to the museum. On November 14, 2015, he opened a personal Ex-libris Exhibition at Atelier Aysu Kuşin.
* Our members Ayşe Anıl, Ayşen Erte, Betül Uras, Canan Bilge, Gülden Günaydın, Nazan Sönmez, Suğgur Kars, Tülay Öktem and Vildan Çolak Yıldız were at Beyazıt Orhan Kemal Provincial Public Library between 30 March – 6 April 2015; On 10 – 22 December 2015, they opened mixed Ex-libris Exhibitions at the Georgian Art House.
* Our members Esra Kizir Gökçen, Nurgül Arıkan and Erkin Keskin took part in the 25th International Modern Ex-libris Biennial in Malbork, Poland in 2015.
* Our members Nurgül Arıkan and Martin R. Baeyens took part with Krzysztof Marek Bak in the exhibition titled “Three Artists from the World” opened in Wesola, Wilanow, Warsaw, Poland in 2015.
* Our member Nurgül Arıkan, Solo Ex-libris Exhibition at Uppsala University, Sweden on 15.06-15.07.2015, Ex-libris Exhibition titled “Ex Dreams” at Istanbul D’art Gallery between 15.08-08.09.2015, Istanbul Enka Schools on 30.11-14.12.2015 He opened a personal Ex-libris Exhibition. He also held an ex-libris workshop at Enka Schools on 04.12.2015.
* Our member Nurgül Arıkan took part in the Serbian Subotica 1st International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition in 2015.
* Our member Nurgül Arıkan’s impressions about scientific ex-libris trips, the publication of the American Ex-libris Designers and Collectors Association, of which she is also a board member, “Ex-libris Chronicle” 2015 America, Exlibris Chronicle, Vol.14, No.1, 2 -2014 USA, Exlibris Chronicle, Vol.13, No.3, -2014 USA, Exlibris Chronicle, Vol.13, No.2, -2014 USA, Exlibris Chronicle, Vol.13, No.1, -2013 USA, Exlibris Chronicle, Vol.12, No.4, -2013 USA, Exlibris Chronicle, Vol.12, No.2, 3 issues.
* Our member Abdulkerim Bozan organized a student exhibition called “Exlibris and Prints” at Marmara University Faculty of Education in February 2015.
* Our member Necip Erol Olcay took part in the Polish Wesola Regional Library Ex-libris Competition Exhibition.
* The 1st National Ex-libris Congress, Panel and Ex-libris Exhibition, organized by the Istanbul Ex-libris Association and Işık University Fine Arts Faculty, took place on 15-16 November 2014 at Maslak Campus. Within the scope of the National Ex-libris Congress with 70 participants, the artists exchanged ex-libris and exchanged information.
* The session, which started at 13:45 on Saturday, November 15, 2014, was chaired by Assoc. In the panel made by Özden Pektaş Turgut, Prof. Christine Deboosere, “Is Photography Art? Yes, it is Art!”, Associate Professor from Gazi University. Dr. K. Özlem Alp, “Ex-libris Reading as Symbolic Representation and Storytelling”, Assoc. Gökçe Keçeci Şekeroğlu, “The Role of Ex-libris in Interpersonal-Intercommunal-Intercultural Communication”, Assoc. Ali Tomak, “The Tradition of Gifts and Ex-libris as a Cultural Value”, Assoc. Yusuf Keş, “A Research on Reflecting the Content in Different Forms in Ex-library”, Dr. N. Erol Olcay and Şükrü Ertürk, “The Evaluation of Recently Produced Ex-libris in Turkey as Content and Form”, Lecturer from Ondokuz Mayıs University. See. Serpil Güvendi Kaptan, “Semiology in Ex-library”, Prof. from Atatürk University. Mustafa Küçüköner presented his papers titled “ESRUC Ex-libris”.
* In the international ex-libris competition organized by Galeri Larga in Varna, Bulgaria, Şükrü Ertürk received the Varna Free University “Chernorizets Hrabar” Special Award, and Alperen Guldu honorable mention in the same competition. Krzysztof Marek Bak from Poland won the Istanbul Ex-libris Association Award, which was the third prize of the competition.
* At the Guangzhou International Ex-libris and Miniprint Biennial, our members Christine Deboosere, Martin R. Baeyens and Nurgül Arıkan were in the “Perfect Ex-libris” category, Canan Bilge, Erol Yıldırım, Esra Kizir Gökçen, Hüseyin Demir, İnci Çokneşeli, Münevver Cillov, Nurgül Arıkan, Vedat Colak was exhibited in the “Selected Ex-libris” category.
* Our member Nurgül Arıkan received the Second Prize in the International Ex-libris Competition organized by the German Ex-libris Association in Haltern in May 2014.
* In the Gdansk International Ex-libris and Miniprint Competition in Poland, our member Canan Güldal received the Third Prize in the CGD category, and Nurgül Arıkan Honor Mention.
* Our member Esra Kizir Gökçen took part in the 35th FISAE International Ex-libris Competition in Tarragona, Spain.
* Our member Mürşide İçmeli and our Honorary Member Sıtkı M. Erinç passed away.
* Portuguese Ex-libris Collector and author Artur Mota Miranda, in his series titled “International Contemporary Ex-libris Artists”, Turkish Artists Ayşe Anıl, Ayşen Erte, H. Müjde Ayan, Nurgül Arıkan, Vildan Çolak Yıldız, Münevver Cillov, Esra Kizir Gökçen, İnci Çokneşeli, İrem It also included Camlica and Alperen Güldü
* The 3rd expanded edition of the book “Exlibris” prepared by IED President Hasip Pektaş has been published as the publication of the Istanbul Ex-libris Association.
* The article titled “Ex-libris in Turkey” by IED President Hasip Pektaş was published in Ex-libris Chronicle, the publication organ of the American Association of Ex-libris Designers and Collectors, headed by our honorary member James P. Keenan. Ex Libris Chronicle, Volume: 13 Number: 4, American Society of Bookplate Collectors&Designers, www.bookplate.org
* Our members Ozan Uyanık, Nurgül Arıkan and Erol Olcay received Honorable Mention at the Serbian International Ex-libris Competition on “Grapes and Wine”.
* Our member Necip Erol Olcay took part in the Belgian Sint – Niklass International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş opened a personal “Pictures, Ex-libris Exhibition” at Istanbul FMV Gallery Işık Teşvikiye.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş attended the 4th Vologda (Russia) Ex-libris Congress held on August 22, 2013, and gave a speech on “The Development of Ex-libris in Turkey” at the congress. He served as the Chairman of the Jury in the Eclibris Contest.
* Our member Serdar Tuna opened personal Ex-libris Exhibitions at Daugavpils University in Latvia in 2013 and at Kielce University in Poland in 2014.
* IED President Hasip Pektaş was appointed to Haliç University on 13 November 2013. He gave a conference on “Ex-libris” at the Graphics Department of the Faculty of Fine Arts.
* Our member Onur Askin received the First Prize in the category of CGD at the 2013 Moscow 2nd International Young Ex-libris Artists Competition.
* Contributed to the organization of Istanbul Wish Private Bilge Kağan Schools 2013 Piri Reis Year Ex-libris Competition.
* Serdar Tuna received an honorable mention at the 8th International Ex-libris Competition in Bulgaria Ruse.
* Uludag Unv. Train. fac. Beautiful San. ed. Plenty. Turkish Ex-libris Artists Exhibition was opened.
* Workshops on “Ex-libris” were held at Işık University Fine Arts Faculty in Istanbul, with the participation of nearly 40 High School Painting Teachers.
* Işık University 1st National Student Ex-libris Competition and exhibition was organized. This Exhibition will be repeated in high schools and the new generation will be introduced to ex-libris.
* Our members attended the 34th FISAE International Ex-libris Congress held in Finland. Our association was represented at the FISAE meeting.
* A group called “Ekslibris / Ex-libris” was established on the social networking site Facebook. It has close to 700 members.
* Contributed to the organization of Hacettepe University Faculty of Letters Information and Document Management Department International Ex-libris Competition. A copy of the ex-libris that came to this competition was donated to our museum. We would like to thank our member Erol Olcay and Yaşar Tonta for their support.
* As Istanbul Ex-libris Association, in 2010, the 33rd FISAE International Ex-libris Congress was organized in cooperation with the Feyziye Schools Foundation and Işık University, with the support of Istanbul 2010 European Capital of Culture Agency and art-loving individuals and organizations. 280 ex-libris artists and collectors from nearly 30 countries were hosted at the Faculty of Fine Arts. Within the scope of the congress; In addition to the International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition, Japanese collector Ichigoro Uchida, Austrian collector Heinrich R. Scheffer, Moscow Ex-libris Museum, Chinese Ex-libris Society and Shanghai Fu Xihan Zhai Ex-libris Society Collections, each consisting of 100 ex-libris, were exhibited. Sealed Old Book Pages reflecting our seal tradition, which is a kind of ex-libris for books, Memories from Previous Congresses and ex-libris of Turkish Ex-libris Artists were exhibited. We would like to thank the people and institutions who contributed to this event, all our friends in the organizing committee, and our students. Without their interest and support, this event would not have been possible. The Uchida, China and Shanghai Societies donated their collections to the association.
* 1282 artists from 43 countries participated in the 33rd International FISAE Ex-libris Competition organized within the scope of the congress with 4130 ex-libris. 15 awards, 10 Honorable Mentions, 26 Honorary Certificates were awarded, 540 ex-libris of 377 artists were exhibited. It is possible to see the impression messages about these successful congresses and exhibitions on the website www.aed.org.tr.
* In 2010 at Bolu İzzet Baysal University Faculty of Education, in 2011 at Anadolu University Faculty of Education Department of Fine Arts Education and Faculty of Fine Arts at the Department of Printing Arts, in 2012 at Uludağ University Education Faculty Fine Arts Education Department, and in Wish Foundation Bilge Kagan Schools gave seminars on “Ex-libris”.
* Turkish Ex-libris Artists Exhibition was opened at Dumlupınar University.
* Our member Necip Erol Olcay, Cyprus Eastern Mediterranean University. Faculty of Fine Arts. It took place in the 1st Ex-libris Competition Exhibition.
* In 2009, the Istanbul Ex-libris Association Members Exhibition was opened at the Moscow Ex-libris Museum.
•Our teacher, who always supported us with his valuable articles on the art of ex-libris, Prof. Dr. Sıtkı M. Erinç won an award with his article titled “Ex-libris as an Art Branch” in the competition held in Italy this year in memory of collector-author Remo Palmirani.
• İsmail Aslan received the Third Prize at the “2’be eu” – Rousse 2007 International Ex-libris Competition in Bulgaria.
• İsmail Aslan received an Incentive Diploma at the International Biennial on “GRAmarina 2007″ (SHIP) in Ukraine.
• 499 people from Turkey participated in the 2nd International Ex-libris Competition organized by Hacettepe University and Ankara Ex-libris Association with 1564 works. Mustafa Okan Çankaya Municipality Special Award, Yunus Güneş Hüseyin Bilgin Special Award, Tezcan Bahar Ali Şükrü Fidan Special Award, and H. Müjde Ayan Mention. In addition, Turkey received 64 exhibitions.
• Our member Yunus Güneş and our honorary member Martin R. Baeyens shared their 3rd prize in the ex-libris competition on “Bread-Cultural Heritage” held in Serbia. In the aforementioned competition, Ankara Ex-libris Association Special Award went to young artist Milan Anastasijevic from Serbia. took.
• Hasip Pektaş took part as a jury member in the ex-libris competition on “Bread-Cultural Heritage” organized by the Balkankult Foundation and the Belgrade Ex-libris Association in Serbia.
• Ercan Tuna’s works were exhibited at the 5th Small Print Biennial in Cremona, Italy, and the 8th Printmaking Biennial in Acqui Terme.
• Seval Özçelik from Turkey received the Sint-Niklaas Municipality award in the Sint-CGD branch at the 23rd Sint-Niklaas Ex-libris Biennial with the theme “Another nature”. •H. Ex-libris by Müjde Ayan, Ercan Tuna, Özden Pektas Turgut, Didem Çatal and Handan Tepe were exhibited.
• Hasip Pektaş, Minsk State Academy of Fine Arts, between 14 – 18 May 2007 in Belarus
•Ali Tomak, Samsun T.C. between 4 – 13 May 2005. Ziraat Bank opened an ex-libris exhibition at the Ömer Nafi Safe Exhibition Hall.
• •Hasip Pektaş joined the jury of the 2nd International Ex-libris Biennial Competition in Sofia, Bulgaria on 29.07.2005.
•Ercan Tuna’s ex-libris, The 1st International Ex-Libris Trienale of Lefkas, Greece 2005,
The 15th International Graphic Competition Sint-Niklaas-Belgien 2005,
The International Graphic Competition “IV.Trienale Havirov 2005″ Gallant and Erotic Creation.
The 6th International Biennial of Engraving 2005 – International Rotary Club Acqui Terme-Italy.
The VIth International Graphic Competition for Ex Libris Gliwice 2005.
The 20th Anniversary International Exhibition of Modern Exlibris in Malbork (2005).
The 1st International Biennale Exhibition of Ex-Libris and Small Graphic Forms Gniezno 2005,
Exhibited at The 1st International Turkish Grameen Micro-Credit Art Biennial “Fighting Poverty in the World” Ankara – Turkey 2005.
The 1st International Exlibris Competition exhibition, organized by Ankara Exlibris Association in 2003, was at Antalya Akdeniz University Olbia Cultural Center between 08-18 November 2005, and at Konya Selçuk University, S. Demirel Cultural Center on 22 November-3 December 2005. opened.
•Halil Türker’s ex-libris was exhibited at the Poland 20th Anniversary International Exhibition of Modern Exlibris in Malbork.
* Our member Necip Erol Olcay took part in the 2nd Bulgarian International Ex-libris Biennial Exhibition.
• 1st F.I.S.A.E. with Hasip Pektaş in its jury. In the International CGD Ex-libris Competition 2004, Mine Saraç, Sint-Niklaas special award, Ozan Ayitkan Best Erotic Ex-libris award,
Müjde H. Ayan, Lütfiye Aydogdu, Erdal Aygenç, Ilknur Dedeoglu,
Ali Dogan, Elif Varol Ergen honorable mention and Tezcan Bahar were exhibited.
•Tezcan Bahar, Argentina International Exlibris Competition “The Sun and
Received Honorable Mention in the Ex-libris Contest with the theme “the Moon”.
•Ercan Tuna’s ex-libris, The 3a Biennal Internacional d’Art Grafic 2004 Aqua – Spain. The International Ex Libris Competitio The -sun and the moon- Fine Arts Museum Claudio Leon Sempere of Burzaco, Buenos Aires – Argentina.
It was exhibited at The 2nd International Ex Libris Graphic Competition 2004 – town of Bodio Lomnago – Italy.
• The 1st International Exlibris Competition exhibition, organized by Ankara Exlibris Association in 2003, was opened at Van Yüzüncü Yıl University between 15 May and 15 June 2005.
• Halil Türker’s ex-libris at the FISAE Ex-libris Competition Switzerland International
It was exhibited at the Exlibriscentrum.
• 482 people from Turkey participated in the 1st International Ex-libris Competition organized by Hacettepe University and Ankara Ex-libris Association with 1606 works. İlknur Dedeoglu received the Çankaya Municipality Special Award, and H. Müjde Ayan and Yunus Güneş received Mention. They also received 62 exhibits.
• Hasip Pektaş’s First Edition, Yapı Kredi Publications, Istanbul. The expanded 2nd edition of the book “Exlibris”, which was made in 1996, was made by the Ankara Ex-libris Association (provided that its income remained entirely with the association). Ankara. 2003.
• Ercan Tuna’s ex-libris, The 1st International Ex Libris Graphic Competition 2003 – town of Bodio Lomnago.
The 1st International Ex Libris Competition Exhibition Ankara Ex Libris Society – Ankara 2003.
The Vth International Graphic Competition for Ex Libris Gliwice 2003.
Exhibited at The International Ex Libris Competition Exhibition Tribute to the Butterfly, The Institute of Culture of Zacatecas – Mexico, 2003.
• 1st International of Hacettepe University and Ankara Exlibris Association
Exlibris Competition Exhibition was opened at Karşı Art Studies in Istanbul on 02-23 December 2003.
• •Ercan Tuna’s ex-libris, The International Ex Libris Contest Exhibition Nazim Hikmet 1902-2002.
•The Ankara Ex Libris Society Ex Libris Exhibition Ludwing van Beethoven, Bonn-Germany (2002).
•The International Graphic Competition “III.Trienale Havirov 2002″ Gallant and Erotic Creation.
•The II. It was exhibited at the Competition and Exhibition of Ex Libris Aphrodites dream Acqui Terme-Italia.
• Our member Gülbin Koçak won the first prize, our member Ali Dogan the third prize in the International Ex-libris Contest on “Nazım Hikmet 1902-2002” by the Istanbul Ex-libris Academy Association,
• Our member İlknur Dedeoğlu received the Belgrade Ex-libris Association award, and our member Ali Dogan received the Joan Records Company special award at the 1st Balkan Ex-libris Triennial with the theme “Bridge” in Yugoslavia. Our friends who make us proud and our members who participated in other competitions and whose works were included in the catalogues; Şükrü Ertürk, Mustafa Okan, Fedail Yılmaz, Ercan Tuna, İlker Gazioğlu, Bahar Şener, Nazan Tekbaş Tanyu, İlknur Dedeoğlu, Ali Dogan and Mine Saraç We heartily congratulate you.
• Our association opened an Ex-libris exhibition themed “Beethoven and Music” at the International Beethoven Festival held in Bonn between September 12 and October 8, 2002, due to Beethoven’s 175th death anniversary. In this exhibition, which was opened with the support of Deutsche Welle, 83 Ex-libris made for many Turkish and foreign musicians were exhibited.
• AED opened mixed Ex-libris exhibitions at Malatya İnönü University on May 20-26, 2002.
• Being invited as a jury member to the CGD Ex-libris competitions of FISAE, which will be held this year and next year, is an indication of the interest in our country.
• CAD has long been used as a technical symbol for Ex-libris made with a computer. It is no longer used. This symbol is the XXIX century made in Denmark this year. With a decision taken at the FISAE congress, it was divided into two groups as CRD (Computer Reproduced Design) and CGD (Computer Generated Design). It was decided that CRD would be used in Ex-libris, which were created by scanning the work, making very small additions and printing out when necessary, while CGD would be used in Ex-libris, which was obtained by using the computer as a design tool and creating a new work.
• AED opened a mixed Ex-libris exhibition with 189 works between 28 March – 05 April 2002 at the Bilkent University Library Exhibition Hall.
• On March 12, 2002, Hasip Pektaş talked about the Ex-libris Exhibition, the International competition and the museum goal on Işık TV “Hello” program.
• AED, with the support of Hacettepe University, opened a mixed Ex-libris exhibition at the Hacettepe Art Gallery on March 11-22, 2002, in which 77 members participated with 234 Ex-libris.
• On March 11, 2002, Ali Kılıç talked about the ex-libris on TRT Ankara Radio’s “Studyo Ankara” program.
• Şükrü Ertürk talked about Engraving and Ex-libris on TRT Turkey’s Voice Radio “Those Who Honor Art” on February 18, 2002.
• Belgian Ex-libris master Martin R. Baeyens opened an Ex-libris and Original Printmaking Exhibition at Istanbul Karşı Art Studies between 06-26 February 2002 and held a workshop at Yıldız University. Also, on February 09, 2002, Prof. Martin R. Baeyens, Prof. Sema Ilgaz Temel and Prof. There was also a speech attended by Hasip Pektaş.
• On January 14, 2002, Hasip Pektaş talked about the Ex-libris on TRT INT Television’s “Country Time” program.
• Hasip Pektaş talked about the ex-libris on TRT Ankara Radio’s “Studyo Ankara” program on January 08, 2002.
• Our members Ercan Tuna and Necip Erol Olcay took part in The Ex Libris Competition Wystawa European Cities, National Museum of Art (Cluj, Rumunia 2001).
• Our association opened a mixed Ex-libris exhibition with the participation of 80 people at Gallery Akdeniz in Ankara between 09 November – 05 December 2001.
• Our member Erdal Aygenç received the 3rd prize in the “Gral. José de San Martin -150″ International Ex-libris Competition, Argentina.
• Hasip Pektaş opened an Ex-libris Exhibition at the “Book House Art Gallery” in Bursa on March 22 – April 7, 2001.
• Belgian ex-libris artist Martin R. Baeyens came to Istanbul on March 24, 2001 with his students. Necessary guidance was given, even by mail, and tourism brochures were sent to his hotel.
* Our member Necip Erol Olcay took part in the Belgian Sint – Niklass International Ex-libris Competition Exhibition.
• A domain name was obtained from METU for our association. With the contributions of AdaNet, our website can now be viewed on aed.org.tr.
• The address of our association in Etimesgut has changed. The association was evacuated due to the rent problem. Our new address is Kazakhstan Cad. which is the workshop of our dear teacher Mürşide İçmeli. 148/1 06510 Emek-Ankara.
• Editor Luc Van den Briele, Mürşide İçmeli, Hayati Misman, Hasan Pekmezci, Şükrü Ertürk, Hasip Pektaş, Sema Ilgaz Temel, Mehmet Aydogdu and Yıldız in the 2000/2 issue of the Ex-libris magazine “Boekmerk”, a continuation of Graphia published in Belgium. He published a four-page article, including Doyran’s Ex-libris. In her article, Briele included the development of ex-libris art in Turkey and analyzes of the works of promising contemporary Turkish ex-libris artists. In the 2000/3 issue of the magazine, young artists Salih Denli, Ali Tomak, Gökhan Okur, Fedail Yılmaz, Nazan Tekbaş Tanyu, Handan Müjde Ayan, Ercan Tuna and İlknur Dedeoğlu were introduced. We think that our country has been promoted to a great extent with this publication, which reaches all ex-libris enthusiasts in the world. Thanks to Luc Van den Briel. Quarterly
• At the FISAE congress held in Boston in August 2000, the membership of the Ankara Ex-libris Association was accepted. We are excited to represent Turkey in this international organization, which includes nearly 40 Ex-libris associations. We think that our responsibility has increased even more. Our hope is to be able to host the FISAE congress, which is held every two years.
• Mine Gündüz, Erol Olcay, Hasip Pektaş, Fedail Yılmaz and Erdal Aygenç from Turkey participated in the “Prijs/Award 2000″ Ex-libris competition held in the Netherlands in May 2000 in memory of “Johan Schwencke”.
• In the 30th issue of the Finnish magazine “Ekslibris Aboensis” published in April 2000, H. Pektaş’s article titled “Exlibris in Turkey” and the Ex-libris of our 12 members were featured. AED was introduced in the June issue of the “Ex-libris Bulletin” of the same country.
• In April 2000, Hatay Mustafa Kemal University. Ankara Ex-libris Association Exhibition was opened at the Faculty of Fine Arts. Dear Dean Prof. Dr. Upon Olcay Kırışoğlu’s request, Hasip Pektaş gave a conference on “Ex-libris and its Formation in Turkey”, Lecturer. See. He did practical work with Musa Köksal and his students.
• Our members, Besen İdil Börtücene, İlknur Dedeoğlu, Mine Gündüz, Didem Özışık, Hasip Pektaş and Fedail Yılmaz participated in the “Child” Ex-libris competition held in Yugoslavia in April 2000.
• Our member Erol Olcay received the “Honorable Mention” award in the “Exlibris in the 21th Century” competition held in Barcelona in April 2000. Erdal Aygenç and Fedail Yılmaz, along with Erol Olcay, were also included in the exhibition catalogue.
• Istanbul Ex-libris Academy Association organized an Ex-libris competition themed “Istanbul 2000″ and opened the Istanbul 2000 International Original Print Exhibition.
• At the 2nd Ordinary General Assembly of Ankara Ex-libris Association held on 19 December 1999, it was decided that some of our esteemed artist teachers would be elected as honorary members of our association due to their interest, support and contribution to the art of ex-libris. We are happy to have Ms. Mürşide İçmeli, Ms. Sıtkı M. Erinç, Ms. Atilla Atar, Ms. Hüseyin Bilgin, Ms. Hayati Misman and Ms. Sema Ilgaz Temel among us. We thank them.
In addition, some collectors and artists abroad, who constantly support the development of Turkish Ex-libris art, became honorary members of our association. We believe that the interest and support of Mr. Benoit Junod from Switzerland, Mr. Luc Van den Briele from Belgium and Mr. Antonio Grimaldi from Italy will continue.
* Our member Necip Erol Olcay took part in Slovenia AGART Printmaking Festival Ex-libris Exhibition.
• A large number of artists and art lovers came together to form the “Contemporary Arts Foundation” in order to make the capital Ankara the capital of art and to bring Ankara a Contemporary Arts Museum in the first place. The members of the Provisional Board of Directors of ÇAGSAV, whose establishment works are about to end; Aydın Esen, A. Şefik Kahramankaptan, Kıymet Giray, Güven Dinçer, Murat Balkan, Gültekin Free and Hasip Pektaş.
• President of the German Ex-libris Artists Association, Dr. med. Gernold Blum requested an article for his book, “The Modern European Ex-libris”, which he is preparing. Dr. An article titled “Exlibris in Turkey” and samples of some of our artists were sent to Blum. The book will be released in 2001.
• On December 15, 1999, Hasip Pektaş gave a conference on “Ex-libris and its Formation in Turkey” at Adana Çukurova University, Department of Fine Arts Education, and gave a show.
•Hasip Pektaş opened the “Ex-libris Exhibition” at Erzurum Atatürk University Art Gallery on 29 November – 03 December 1999.
•Hasip Pektaş gave a conference on “Ex-libris” on 29 and 30 November 1999 at Erzurum Atatürk University, Faculty of Fine Arts, and held a show and workshop. Ex-libris made by the students and lecturers of the Faculty of Fine Arts were exhibited. Esef Erenler, who was chosen as the most successful student, was given an award.
•Hasip Pektaş gave a lecture and demonstration on “Ex-libris and its Formation in Turkey” at METU Private High School on November 23, 1999.
•Hasip Pektaş presented a statement on “Exlibris and its Formation in Turkey” at the National Library at the 50th Year International Symposium of the Turkish Librarians Association on November 18, 1999, and made a demonstration.
•Hasip Pektaş gave a conference and demonstrated on “Ex-libris and its Formation in Turkey” at Samsun Ilkadım Rotary Club on November 15, 1999.
•Hasip Pektaş opened the “Ex-libris Exhibition” at Samsun Ziraat Bank Art Gallery on November 15 – 22, 1999.
•AED held a Panel on “Ex-libris on the Agenda” at the Ankara Contemporary Arts Center on November 6, 1999, with the participation of Mehmet Aydogdu, Sıtkı M. Erinç, Şefik Kahramankaptan, Kaya Özsezgin and Hasip Pektaş as speakers.
•AED opened a mixed Ex-libris Exhibition, including examples from the private collection of Luc Van Den Briele from Belgium, at the Ankara Contemporary Arts Center on 06 – 16 November 1999. In addition to the ex-libris of artist teachers such as Mürşide İçmeli, Hüseyin Bilgin, Hayati Misman, Hasan Pekmezci, Şükrü Ertürk, Sema Boyancı, Sema Ilgaz Temel, the works of many young artists and designers were also included in the exhibition. Briele’s collection especially attracted a lot of attention with its technical and aesthetic competence.
Opened in Poland on November 05, 1999, “3. Ex-libris of AED members Mine Gündüz and Fedail Yılmaz were exhibited in the “International Gliwice’99 Ex-libris Competition” exhibition.
• Opened on 11 – 23 October 1999 in Athens – Greece, the collector Dr. Ex-libris by AED member Mine Gündüz, Hasip Pektaş, Zülfikar Sayın and Burçin Tansu Barut were exhibited in the mixed exhibition “Exlibris” organized by Vassilis Zevgolis.
•Hasip Pektaş opened an “Ex-libris Exhibition” on October 04 – 08, 1999, in Nicosia, Cyprus, at Saçaklı Ev Art Gallery.
•Hasip Pektaş gave a conference on “Ex-libris and its Formation in Turkey” at Mersin University on October 01, 1999 and gave a demonstration.
•Ex-libris of Hasip Pektaş was also exhibited in the exhibition organized by our AED member artist Mehmet Aydogdu in the city of Liege, Belgium on 10 – 30 August 1999, under the title “Works from Turkey”.
•Hasip Pektaş gave a conference on “Ex-libris and its Formation in Turkey” on 27 June 1999 at the Foundation for Social Research, Culture and Art within the scope of “Mobile Seminars I” organized by Istanbul Beykent University.
•Hasip Pektaş, on May 11, 1999 at H. Ü. Faculty of Fine Arts. He gave a conference on “Ex-libris and its Formation in Turkey” in the Graphics Department and gave a demonstration.
•Hasip Pektaş opened the “Ex-libris Exhibition” at Istanbul Beyoglu Emlak Art Gallery on May 3 – 22, 1999.
Şakir Gökçebag, Gökhan Okur, Erol Olcay, Hasip Pektaş and Sema Ilgaz Temel from Turkey attended the Agart World Printmaking Festival, which opened in Slovakia on 10 November – 20 December 1998. Various Ex-libris samples related to the exhibition can be viewed on the following website.
Hasip Pektaş Ex-libris Collection was exhibited at TÜYAP on October 31 – November 4, 1998 as part of İİDE’98.
•Hakan Erkam and Mine Gündüz opened an “Ex-libris Exhibition” at Ankara Fedo Art Gallery on November 16 – December 3, 1998.
• On August 22 – 25, 1998, St. The 27th International Ex-libris Congress was held in St. Petersburg. The 28th International Ex-libris Congress, to be conducted by James Keenan, will be held in 2002 in Boston, USA.
•Hasip Pektaş talked about “Ekslibris” in TRT INT Television’s For You program on September 1, 1998.
• Erol Olcay, Hasip Pektaş and Bahar Şener from Ankara participated in the Ex-libris Exhibition opened in Beijing, China on 18 July – 18 August 1998.
On April 10 – May 8, 1998, the “Ex-libris Turkey” Exhibition was opened in Rome at the “Gallery Eralov” with the participation of many Turkish artists.
1997 yılı ve öncesi
•23 – 30 Kasım 1997’de İtalya – Ortona’da açılan “Ex Musicis” konulu Ekslibris Sergisi’ne Türkiye’den Tülin Aktar, Mine Arasan, Tayyar Melih Görgün, Mefkure Güvenç, Ayşegül İzer, Berran Kancal, Devabil Kara, F.Nuri Kara, Deniz Kartal, Emin Koç, Hasip Pektaş, Bahar Şener, Sema Ilgaz Temel, Y.Faruk Ünver ve Zeki Yegin katıldı. S.Ilgaz Temel, “Üçüncülük Ödülü” aldı.
•Hakan Erkam, 21 – 29 Kasım 1997’de İngiltere – Brigton’da “Ekslibris (Bookplates) sergisi açtı.
•Hasip Pektaş, 26 Ekim 1997’de AFSAD 5. Fotograf Sempozyumu’nda “P8: Ekslibris” konulu bir bildiri sundu.
•Hasip Pektaş, 16 Ekim 1997’de Abant İzzet Baysal Üniversitesi’nde “Ekslibris” konulu bir konferans verip, gösteri ve uygulama yaptı.
•Hasip Pektaş, 19 Haziran 1997’de AFSAD’ta “Ekslibris” konulu bir söyleşi ve gösteri yaptı.
•Hasip Pektaş, 21 Mart 1997’de TRT INT’de “Ekslibris” konulu söyleşi yaptı.
•23 Mart – 27 Nisan 1997’de Belçika, Sint-Niklaas’da açılan “Masal” konulu Ekslibris sergisine Türkiye’den Hakan Erkam katıldı.
•Hasip Pektaş, 13 Mart – 1 Nisan 1997’de Ankara Galeri Selvin’de “Ekslibris Sergisi” açtı.
•Hasip Pektaş, 2 Nisan 1997’de TRT GAP Televizyonu’nda “Ekslibris” konulu bir söyleşi yaptı.
•Hasip Pektaş, 17 Ekim 1996’da Ankara Rotaract Kulübü’nde “Ekslibris” konulu bir söyleşi ve gösteri yaptı.
•Kaya Özsezgin, Hasip Pektaş ile 29 Mayıs 1996’da TRT 2 Televizyonu “Stüdyo Ankara” programında “Ekslibris” üzerine bir söyleşi yaptı.
•23 Mayıs 1996’da Belçika, Sint-Niklaas’da açılan “Tilki” konulu Ekslibris sergisine Ankara’dan Hasip Pektaş katıldı.
•Hasip Pektaş, 18 Nisan 1996’da TRT Ankara Radyosu “Türkiye’nin Sesi” programında “Ekslibris”i anlattı.
•Hasip Pektaş, 12 Nisan 1996’da TRT İstanbul Radyosu’nda “Ekslibris”i anlattı.
•30 Mart 1996’da İtalya, Ortona’da açılan “3. İtalya – Türkiye Ekslibris Bienali”ne Türkiye’den Tülin Aktar, Mine Arasan, Argun Berker, Nurhayat Berker, Mefkure Güvenç, İsmail İlhan, Berran Kancal, Devabil Kara, Seyma Kara, Emin Koç, Gökhan Okur, Hasip Pektaş, Zafer Sönmezateş, Sema Ilgaz Temel, Y.Faruk Ünver ve Zeki Yegin katıldı. H.Pektaş, “Birincilik Ödülü”, İ.İlhan, İkincilik Ödülü”, M.Arasan, N.Berker, B.Kancal, S.I.Temel, ve Z.Sönmezateş, “Başarı Ödülü”, A.Berker, “Özel Ödül” aldılar.
•Hasip Pektaş, 6-16 Şubat 1996’da Eskişehir Anadolu Üniversitesi’nde “Ekslibris Sergisi” açtı.
•Hasip Pektaş, 16 Ocak 1996’da Ankara Fotograf Sanatı Kurumu’nda “Ekslibris” konulu bir söyleşi ve gösteri yaptı.
•Hasip Pektaş, 30 Aralık 1995 -18 Ocak 1996’da İzmir Esbank Sanat Galerisi’nde “Ekslibris Sergisi” açtı.
•Hasip Pektaş, 8 Kasım 1995’da İstanbul TUYAP’ta “Ekslibris Nedir?” konulu bir konuşma ve gösteri yaptı.
•6 – 25 Kasım 1995’de İstanbul Grafikerler Meslek Kuruluşu Salonu’nda S.Karamustafa ve H.Pektaş’ın organize ettigi “Karma Ekslibris Sergisi” açıldı.
•1995 Yugoslavya – Belgrad “Dünya Ekslibris Sergisi”ne Türkiye’den Burçin Tansu Barut, Erdogan Ergün, Hakan Erkam, Hasip Pektaş, Zafer Sönmezateş ve Nuriye Pelin Yargıç katıldı.
•Amerika’da yayınlanan “Bookplates in the News” isimli bülten, Temmuz 1995 sayısında, Hasip Pektaş ve Ekslibrislerine yer verdi.
•20 Mart – 17 Nisan 1995’de Belçika, Sint-Niklaas’da açılan “Ekoloji” konulu Uluslararası Ekslibris Sergisi’ne Türkiye’den Fedail Yılmaz, Devabil Kara, Seyma Kara ve Hasip Pektaş katıldı.
•Nisan 1994’de Danimarka Frederikshavn Sanat Müzesi, Hasip Pektaş’ın Ekslibrislerini sergiledi.
•Hasip Pektaş, 1 – 30 Nisan 1993’de Ankara Galeri Mekik’de ilk Ekslibris sergisini açtı.
•20 Mart – 25 Nisan 1993’de Belçika, Sint-Niklaas’da açılan “Gerard Mercator” konulu Ekslibris sergisine Türkiye’den Fedail Yılmaz katıldı.
•1989’de Belçika, Sint-Niklaas’da açılan “Müzik” konulu Uluslararası Ekslibris Sergisi’ne Türkiye’den Hasip Pektaş katıldı.
•20 – 29 Mayıs 1988’de Fransa’da açılan “El ve Araç” konulu Uluslararası Ekslibris Sergisi’ne Türkiye’den Hasip Pektaş katıldı.
•17 Mart – 21 Nisan 1985’de Belçika, Sint-Niklaas Uluslararası Ekslibris Sergisi’ne Türkiye’den Hasip Pektaş katıldı.